Search This Blog

21.6.10

untitled

Im going back to Singapore

yes i am..
after like 1 yr plus in Indonesia
feel kinda scared and strange to move back to city I had lived for about 5 yrs..
I had my resume ready and yeah looking for a job is crucial thing for now...

anyone has vaccancy for me?

anyway living here in Medan, Indonesia for past one year is simply like a holiday...
and I never regret that I've been here... I learn a lot of things and experience many things... and having chance to learn Buddha Dhamma more than watever I know before is trully a blessing...

the only thing tough here is to get along with the people.. I found it hard to understand em.. to surpress feeling and to let go things...

I was 4months pregnant when I moved to Medan, and now little Jayden is 8 months old...
I'm happy to be a mommy... eventhough I know once you become a mother, the woman you used to be will never be back.. :)

and yeah losing weight is now in my 1st list of what I want..

here some pics of my cute lil son





No comments: