Search This Blog

31.1.09

Gong Xi Fat Chai...many happy things happened recently..and the happiest thing ever is that Im going to be a MOMMY in 8 months time.. Yeah.. I'm PREGGO... and it's 5 weeks.. My gynae said that the baby is due on October 4th...I'm gping to enter another stage in my life...so happyyyyyyyyyyyyy :))) Bobo is happy too.. He's gonna be a DADDY..Mom is happy too, coz she is gonna be a PHOPHO soon..keep me and baby in your prayer ok? hopefully everything gonna be OK till the day I deliver a normal & healthy baby :)Thank you LAOMU MAMA, Milekfo, Quan Yin Pusa.. Please Bless & Protect Us, Mother & Baby :)


MY PREGNANCY TEST PACK - TESTED POSITIVE



MY LAB TEST - TESTED POSITIVE (The nice receptionist congrats me when I havent even open the result...



MY BABY - 4weeks 6 days...



I went to Medan, Indonesia on 19-29Jan for CNY break (I was in Medan when I know I'm pregnant) It was a good trip.. I met my bro (Whom I haven't really see for almost a year) and relatives.. everybody were nice.. and the food is absolutely yummy...
some pics from the trip


SAMUDRA... Logo, Banners, Takeaway Box... designed by me..



Bobo & cousins..



My 1st time eating Cheesse Stick with Seaweed.. taste good..



Pisang Bakar.. yumm



CNY's eve @ Avia Samudra



CNY's eve @ Avia Samudra



Wilbert & Wendy



@ Cafe Fountain.. nice Rum & Raisins ice cream :)



Big eyes & Small eyes :P



Wendy & Me



Pretty Wendy drives me everywhere...:)



Another happy things is Wen-Wen came to Singapore... it had been sometimes since I saw her.. Miss her very much... went to MOF, bugis and orchard with her.. :)
is good that she's gonna stay in SG for few days before she's going back to Melbourne after her Taiwan's trip this coming feb.


Wen & Me...



Wen with Bosco's calendar that I made.. No no.. she doesn't fancy him


I went to see a slingers VS ginebra game before we flew for Medan..Slingers won.. and I saw this cute girl, Janelle


Me & Janelle

1 comment:

nurulshima said...

congrats, u'll be a mommy!!!! yeay!!!