Search This Blog

11.1.09

Chinese New Year is round the corner..Yay.. eventhough I dont get any more red packets..is still one of my favourite day...I missed Chinese New Year@ my home back in Jakarta.. a month before it, we already so busy.. clean the house, buy stuff, go temple.. and the eve is the busiest.. and always the best...coz i will help my mum to put $$$ into red packets and we used to have this tradition, whereby we hung all the red packets into a vase of "mei hua" flowers.. all the family members (our whole big family, aunties, uncles, cousins) that came to visit my grandma in CNY supposed to take 1 red packet.. and need to open it on the spot.. it will help you to define your luck in that year.. if you got small $$$ that's mean you gonna have poor luck and unsteady financial.. if you got bigger $$$ that's mean it will be a prosperous year for you.. how true is that? ermm I guess it's the FUN that counts.. hehe :)
Went to Chinatown today.. so packed!!



Chinatown



I'm gotta go back to my in laws house in 1week.. and I seriously need to lose weight.. coz I'm gonna eat more food there...
It's my 5th day dieting.. see a bit of result.. but still lots more to go :(
I'm replacing my 2 meals with HABA slim energy and cookies.. and I just take light food for lunch...
hopefully i see more result in this coming week.. :)



HABA SLIM ENERGY & SLIM COOKIES...
5 Slim Energy Flavours: Royal Milk Tea, Strawberry, Caffe Latte, Green Tea, Black Sesame & Soybean.
2 Cookies Flavours: Maple Syrup & Bitter Cocoa




And oh yeah.. Bosco came this week.. but I didnt went to chase.. coz a lot of things to do @ work... I went to airport last mins.. but he came late for check in and need to rush in.. so yeah too bad.. only took a few piks of him..




BOSCO




work been a pain... it's sickening.. it's alot of things to do and we need to work till late.. and everyone is like mad.. this week will be another crazy week I guess...

and yeah.. Slingers cancelled their game today and is because their opponent (indian team) not showing up in last mins (immigration reason?).. too bad... coz i wanna see darren's 3 points or eric alley oops..:) Slingers games has been a stress relieve for me & Bobo.. we loves to watch the game..we can yell, shout, laugh out loud... and cheer...Looking forward for the replacement game soon...

1 comment:

nurulshima said...

i love chinatown..happy new year to u!