Search This Blog

1.1.09

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN 2009..


Went with cousins to Marina Bay on New Year eve.. Plan to see the firecrackers...but at the end didnt wait till countdown... too many ppl..go home and eat supper@ hawkers downstairs..and yeahhh it's 2009.. My New Year resolutions:
- To shed those kilos that I put for the past year...
- Be more positive towards life..
- Be more patient and kind loving..
- Save more $$$...
- Be a Mummy :)

Hopefully this year will be a better year for everyone... "Yum Shenggggggg"

Today went to Metro expo sale, didnt bought much things coz plan to come back on Sat..Bobo bought 2 packs of Caramel corn... I bought CROCS shoes for brother.. very cheappp 25 bucks only :) and i bought a sandal for my self...after that went to Simei Popular to buy this:





Bosco's Album...


It's version 2.0...blame on my itchy fingers... so in total I gonna get 3 version 2.00 albums (ordered 2 from FansClub...with Bosco signature on it.. yayy) and 1 version 1.00 (bought from ebay)... and I gonna give 1 of my version 2.00 album to a lil friend (hehe)...
and 1 good news is Bosco is coming to Singapore again on 6-9Jan.. to filming the "Super Trio Supreme" ---> a game show... So yes.. hopefully I will meet him againnn.. yay....

No comments: